Why Brands Should Work with Athletes to Improve Black Friday Sales
For many brands, Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year. It's a time when businesses can make a lot of money by offering steep discounts and attracting customers with great deals. However, in order to make the most out of Black Friday, brands need to plan ahead and work with athletes to create promotional content that will drive traffic and sales. In this blog post, we will discuss why it is beneficial for brands to work with athletes on Black Friday and some tips on how to do it effectively!
There are a few reasons why working with athletes can be beneficial for brands during Black Friday. First, athletes have a large following on social media and can promote deals to their fans. Second, athletes are trusted influencers and their endorsement of a product or service can increase consumer confidence. Finally, athletes are often seen as experts in their field and can provide valuable insights to brands about how to appeal to their target audience.
If you're a brand considering working with athletes on Black Friday, here are a few tips to make the most out of the partnership:
- Plan ahead and give athletes plenty of time to create content. This will ensure that the content is high quality and that the athlete has a good understanding of the brand and what is being promoted.
- Make sure the athlete is a good fit for the brand. There should be alignment between the values of the athlete and the brand, and the content should be relevant to the athlete's fans.
- Be clear about what is expected from the partnership. What kind of content will be created? How will it be promoted? What are the goals of the campaign? Having a clear plan will help ensure that both parties are on the same page and that everyone knows what their role is in making the campaign successful.
Working with athletes on Black Friday can be a great way to boost sales and create buzz around your brand. By following these tips, you can make the most out of the partnership and ensure that it is successful!
Here are some successful Black Friday marketing campaigns to get you inspired:
- Nike's "Find Your Greatness" campaign from 2012 featured a number of top athletes, including LeBron James, Allyson Felix, and Michael Phelps. The campaign was very beneficial, improving sales and brand awareness.
- Umbro and West Ham United Football Club utilized their black Friday campaign in 2017 to sell merchandise at a discounted rate. The campaign was very successful, with Umbro seeing a sales increase of 300% on the day.
- Under Armour's "Rule Yourself" campaign from 2015 featured a number of top athletes, including Michael Phelps, Misty Copeland, and Jordan Spieth. The campaign was a success, driving sales and increasing market reach.
OpenSponsorship is the best way to connect with top athletes and brands around the world. We have a database of over 10,000 athletes and counting, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your brand. Sign up today and start promoting your Black Friday deals!