IT’S 2016 and we are super excited to share with you how our year has started. We have worked hard to make the sports sponsorship industry more efficient and effective. With the close of 2015 we focused on athlete endorsements, event partnerships with brands and SAAS tools to generally improve the sports sponsorship process, via the marketplace.
As our valued user, reader and follower, we want to thank you for your continued support and interest in our sports sponsorship marketplace. Below are some highlights and what you can expect from us this year:
- We now have over 1500 rights holders and 650 brands signed up to the platform interested in sports sponsorship partners. We have directly connected brands from across the world - big and small - with over 300 athletes and events, to enter into product, royalty, equity and cash endorsement deals.
- We got into the highly coveted 500 startups accelerator in San Francisco.
- Definition Accelerator: something that brings about acceleration, in particular the device, typically a pedal, that controls the speed of the engine.
- We definitely have our foot on the pedal with the amazing team here, so expect big and bold things from the OpenSponsorship engine!
- We are adding new tools and functionality constantly. You will be updated on these over the coming weeks, and we really value your feedback. Let us know how we can improve your experience on the platform, how you think we can grow the community and generally how we can make the World of Sports Sponsorship more efficient, effective and fun!
We wish you all a great 2016 and if you find yourselves in San Francisco give us a shout.
Love from Ishveen and your OpenSponsorship family.