Last week, we helped one of our brands (Trago) work with one of our athletes (Amanda Ruller) for an amazing social media post.
Amanda is a professional football player, Olympic weight-lifting competitor, CrossFit fanatic, personal trainer & the winner of a Hyundai Sonata on The Price is Right TV show! For these reasons, she has a very loyal following of over 90k social media followers (well maybe except the last part) and is always looking on OpenSponsorship for the next best brand to promote.
Two weeks ago, she applied and was accepted to Trago's campaign on OpenSponsorship. They were looking to give a free bottle ($79 value) in exchange for exposure via social media. Even with her large following, Amanda agreed to post in exchange for free product because of how much she loved the brand!
Trago used OpenSponsorship to drive sales, increase brand recognition, and add a "coolness" factor by partnering with a professional athlete. And this is just one post! They've had more than 20 applications just in the last 2 weeks from more athletes like Amanda.
Want to get in on the fun? I'll give you the steps:
1. Create a free account on www.OpenSponsorship.com
2. Create a campaign (job posting for our athletes) to promote your brand on OpenSponsorship and attract interested athletes.
3. Start a 7 day (risk free!) trial with us to publish your campaign.
4. Receive incoming applications from professional athletes to promote your brand.
5. View all of your applications in one place along with different information and social media demographics from each athlete. Pick the ones you feel are the best fits for you!
To learn more or ask questions, reach out to an OpenSponsorship rep or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!