When looking at levering influencers for your YouTube advertising and marketing campaigns, athlete influencers are a great option. Athlete influencers are increasingly joining YouTube and producing great content that has high engagement, a lot of viewers. YouTube influencer marketing relies on the influencer being an expert for the brand - luckily for us and you athletes are experts and credible voices on many topics whether that be health + wellness, fashion, food, staying healthy, managing finances, caring for family and friends, entertainment, gaming, and many more topics.
Athlete influencers are able to build YouTube content that relates to their sports, their life off the field, their endorsements, their charitable ventures and more. The ability for athletes to add content that relates to their life as well as their brand marketing and endorsements is important for an engaged fanbase.
Options on how to leverage athlete influencers in YouTube advertising campaigns include:
1. Integrations with the athlete promoting your products between a video of other highly engaging and potentially viral YouTube content.
2. Having a fun video from the athlete influencer showing off the uniqueness in your product in an engaging and interesting way.
3. Integrate your products into the athlete YouTube video production e.g. if you are f&b brand, the athlete showing you fit in their day, or being part of a gaming video. Or if you are a sleep product showing the athlete's night regime.
When using athlete influencers in YouTube there are many ways to ensure you get ROI and that you are able to track ROI:
1. Include a coupon code in the YouTube video by the athlete influencer so that even if someone doesn't seem the below comments or text, they can use the coupon for a discount which can be tracked.
2. Add a UTM tracking link in the comments of the YouTube video. One of the best things about YouTube influencer campaigns are that you can add a clickable link so viewers can go straight from the YouTube athlete influencer video to your ecommerce site to shop.
Now that you are sold on athlete influencers for YouTube advertising and marketing campaigns, here are some of our athletes on YouTube. To see the full list - signup for a free brand account and you can search by YouTube.
Soccer athlete influencers on YouTube:
Soccer athlete Luis Nani, captain of Orlando City SC - LINK
Soccer athlete Karim Benzema - LINK
Soccer athlete in Futsal Michael Bolvin - LINK
Wresting / MMA / UFC athlete influencers on YouTube:
Wresting athlete Chris Jericho - LINK
MMA athlete Georges St Pierre - LINK
MMA athlete Francis Ngannou - LINK
WWE athlete Daria "Sonya Deville" Berenato - LINK
NBA / Basketball athlete influencers on YouTube:
NBA athlete Nate Robinson - LINK
NBA athlete Amare Stoudemire - LINK
Street basketball legend Tom Connors - LINK
American Football athlete influencers on YouTube:
NFL athlete Jamal Adams - LINK
NFL athlete Terron Beckham - LINK
NFL athlete Tyreek Hill - LINK
Olympic athlete influencers on YouTube:
Olympic skiing Julia Mancuso - LINK
Olympic Gymnast Jake Dalton - LINK
Olympic Track and Field athlete Michelle Carter - LINK
Automobile racing athlete influencers on YouTube:
Automobile racing athlete Hailie Deegan - LINK
Automobile racing athlete Collete Davis - LINK
Automobile racing athlete Gustavo Yacaman - LINK