We at OpenSponsorship have taken it upon ourselves to find the cheapest, best at home workout programs as well as the best home gym equipment you can buy. In these uncertain times routine exercise can be a life saver both physically and mentally. Most of us find ourselves outside of our normal exercise routine, and it can be tough to figure out how to maintain a sense of normalcy. Here is a list of cheap home workout programs for a variety of fitness goals as well as the best home gym equipment you can get without breaking the bank.
Best home workout programs:
- Chad Wesley Smith of Juggernaut Training Systems free Minimal Equipment Workout Template - this is for any of you advanced lifters who are worried about losing gains during this barbell hiatus.
- Daily Workout Apps is a cheap home workout program that allows you to target which area of your physique you want to work. The app is free and ready to go upon downloading.
- Asana Rebel - There is both a free and a premium version of this yoga-centric app. If you are looking for a cheap at home workout that encompasses body and mind look no further.
- Resistance band only training - We have created a youtube playlist of top industry professionals sharing at home workout tips using resistance bands only. This is an easy way to maintain muscle size and strength with cheap home workout equipment. The playlist includes chest, back, shoulders and leg movements to get you off the couch or away from the home work station.
- Insanity home workout program - This well known workout program is not as cost effective as the other options on this list, but goes more in-depth regarding nutrition and reasoning behind the programming itself.
Now that you have a good idea of which home workout program is best for you let’s talk which cheap home workout equipment you can invest in to ensure your gains stay protected. Here is a list of 3 cheap home workout equipment pieces that are versatile enough to be worth the money:
- Resistance band set - EliteFTS makes the highest quality weightlifting gear on the market at affordable prices. Check out their resistance band sets where you can choose how much resistance you want out of your bands.
- TRX Home2 System - The TRX is a fantastic piece of equipment. The Home2 system includes workout programs and access to online training classes so you don’t have to struggle with programming for yourself.
- Powerblocks - If you’re like me you have thought about investing in a home gym, but realized you don’t have the space or the money. Powerblocks are a cost effective way to get dumbbells from 5-50 lbs for a fraction of what they would cost individually. Powerblocks are truly a cheap home workout equipment dream.
It is important during this time of uncertainty that you make the right investments into your health both mentally and physically. We at OpenSponsorship are concerned with our readers health more than anything else and hope that you and your loved ones are staying home and staying safe.
Check out what else we are up to on our Instagram